Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, April 13, 2015

Character Ideation





Assignment for My Character Ideation class, the entire assignment was done using Adobe Photoshop. The assignment itself was to take gods from five different mythologies (African, Norse, Greek/Roman, Egyptian, and Hindu.) and draw them in a way that they have not been seen before, I chose the theme of what drug I think those characters would do. I loved the assignment because it allowed for a lot of creativity and I got to create something that I have never seen before.
The gods I chose were Shango, Odin, Aphrodyte, Ra, and Genesha. The drugs I chose to associate were alcohol with Shango, because he is often celebrated as a god of thunder and celebration. Steroids for Odin, which is sself explanatory. Extacy for Aphrodyte because the raver’s motto is Peace, Love, Unity, And Respect. Acid for Ra because who would see a half bird man unless on acid, and Hash for Genesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment