Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, April 27, 2015

Mech project



This is a Mech design I am working n for my demo reel. My reel is going to be more tailored toward modeling and concept design. I like how the project is turning out so far. Obviously there is a ways to go before I am finished. Right now half of the model is completed I still have to duplicate it, put the materials I will design in Substance Designer in place. As well as compile a working video between the phases.

The project is a lot of work but is going to be used for my vehicle portion of my demo reel. I wanted to do it because I figure most people will go for designing a car or a plane for this project, and I think designing a mech will make mine stand out over others. I enjoy this type of work it really allows my creativity to flow from start to finish and not to mention my creations seem to come to life.

I personally think the project once completed will be some of my best work and can only hoe that I am correct in this. So far though I am very satisfied with how it is progressing. I think my reel  will stand out over others if I continue to produce this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment