Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, June 8, 2015

business cards

Business Cards

This week I ended up working on something I have been needing to work on for a while, my business cards. I have to say It was kind of fun and is still fairly stressful I am not sure how I really feel about them I mean I personally like the way it turned out however some people may think different. and that is the important part. ultimately the quality of the card I think is good and it cost me a pretty penny to get 200 delivered. I am currently waiting on them.

Originally I wanted the front to be a gloss and the back to be matte however apparently the company I went through does not offer that on the full color nor do they offer the raised lettering I was debating. As I said I like them if someone handed me my card I would definitely be interested in the company. The color scheme is consistent and the letters surprisingly do to the white borders on the front of the card are easily read. The back is white do to the suggestion of being able to write something on the back personally I think it would look better if the black continued.

The design gets the point across and in my opinion brands what I do with my website and the brochure I am currently working on. I think the front is a solid logo that creates interest and when I finally make it a video with the effects I want I think it will be a recognizable logo to anyone who sees it. it is something that I haven't seen before in the industry and I believe will ultimately show success.

No comments:

Post a Comment