Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, June 15, 2015

Marketing Piece

This is a start to my marketing piece it is a rough draft however it very well may be the Final I really enjoy how it turned out. I believe it follows my brand very well and I enjoy that I could put a little piece of myself in the piece. This is actually a assignment that will come in to play when I am makeing my table for graduation. I am happy ultimately with how it turned out. I believe it has a unique feeling for a Tri Fold Brochure.

The assignment is a good one and kind of important. In the buisness that I am choosing to get a degree in it is very important to market yourself. Marketing yourself is important because 3D modelers have a short shelf life. As well as Animators. To be honest a lot of people forget that you need to brag if you want to get hired. Modesty is not something you want in any art field. Well maybe a little modesty.

If you have seen my business cards you can tell that this goes right along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment