Bug_Mech

Bug_Mech

Monday, June 1, 2015

Ganesha

Ganesha if he smoked Hash
This is an example of a digital painting I worked on a while ago. It was last quarter for my character animation class. It was for the same assignment I did a previous blog on in my former character ideation class. To be honest I love how it turned out. As well in that class I made more progress than I have in many other classes. The teacher helped me a lot and during that time at my school it was hard to find proper help. However This teacher took extra time out of his day to help his students.

I love the way this render turned out the color I think is vibrant just like the images you see of Ganesha when rendered as the gods normal self. golds and pinks maybe purples are the common color schemes for this god. Also normally depicted holding something so I of course pictured a Marijuana leaf. I think the concept on this piece is strong and I received a lot of compliments on it when I originally did it.

I really enjoyed most of the projects in this class and feel like I got the assignment done to the best of my ability with nearly a completely original character. It is something I have never seen before and that is what I truly love about doing this stuff. I love making something new that people can remember. Don't we all want to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment